From Fool to World Dancer: The 22-Week SoulCollage® Tarot Journey
Join us on January 8, 2017 as we begin a 22-week journey through the archetypes of the tarot where you will...
- make your own unique SoulCollage® card each week as we work with a different Tarot trump card starting with 0, the Fool, and ending with 21, the World
- add 22 cards to your SoulCollage® Council suit
- track your own life’s journey from fool (beginner) to world dancer (individuated self) and all the steps and challenges we meet and must integrate along the way
- discover hidden truths about the arcane meanings of the tarot cards and the symbols found on them and how they apply to your life
- expand your understanding of archetypes, signs and symbols, and the tarot, itself
- hone your intuition and sharpen your skills as a card reader and oracle
- find out which card in the tarot deck is your soul card, personality card, zodiac card, and shadow/teacher card and how to work with it
- learn about the hermetical (alchemical), magical, and mystical-religious origins of the images that make up a tarot deck
- explore 22 different tarot decks that have their own unique themes and images, with a trump card featured each week from one of these decks
- receive a 5 page PDF each week on the major arcana card of the week, including journal prompts to help you go deeper with the archetype and find its meaning for you
- share your card-making and wisdom as it unfolds in a secret Facebook group of sister SoulCollagers
Register now and prepare for 22 weeks of soulful self-reflection as you encounter your Self -- the One and the Many -- through the Tarot Journey.
Led by Stephanie Anderson Ladd, SoulCollage® facilitator, archetypal explorer, psychotherapist, artist/writer/teacher/seeker, who will be joining you on the journey and providing a safe container for self-exploration.
The 2016 course was a joyful journey into the realm of the imagination. Here's what participants of the first course had to say:
I started this course as a mostly beginner. I have gotten so much out of it. My confidence in approaching the cards in general has increased. I am using my cards more. I find that as I travel through life and its lessons, the image or name of a Major Arcana card will come to mind, shedding insight and Light onto the situation. Thank you, Stephanie Anderson Ladd, for this course. You created a safe vessel to explore the cards both inwardly and intellectually. I love the practical depth you brought to understanding the Major Arcana and thus all the cards. I loved this group. - Janhavi M.
I especially appreciate the connections made in this course between the tarot trump cards and astrology, the chakras, relevant gods and goddesses, Jungian archetypes, and other modalities. It's been a wonderful complement to our SoulCollage suits.... This truly has been a master class enhanced by the contributions of so many in the group. Thanks to all! - Karen R.
I have learned much more than "Tarot", and understand how I can draw on ancient wisdom and knowledge patterns in forming my consciousness. Thank you, Stephanie, and to all my Tarot sisters. - Mairim G.
Thank you so much, Stephanie, for your inspiration and dedication in putting this course together. It feels like I have found a community of like-minded soul sisters, and I am truly grateful. It's hard to put into words how much I have learned because a lot of it expresses itself through subtle connections that I am still making. And perhaps it's too soon to say how much - I am certain that it will be many months in the gestation! - Ruth G.
Stephanie, I LOVE this class!! Thank you for all your insight, wisdom and enthusiasm!! I also loved all the connection and creativity of all the women who participated!! Thanks! - Vicki W.
I have been touched deeply by your teachings as well as everyone's contributions. The cards and accompanying insights have been profound and soul-stirring. - Lisa P.
What a creative, thoughtful, wise group we've had, and such detailed, rich, incredible teaching! - Lynne L.
Thank you Stephanie for your brave and beautiful leadership as you've guided us on this amazing path into our souls. - Kathy A.
Go here to read my blog post about why I created this course: I Am the Fool
$99 for 22 weeks, beginning January 8 and ending June 4, 2017
If you haven't ever tried SoulCollage®, here is a short tutorial about how to do it. You don't have to be a trained artist to make beautiful, evocative images. It's as easy as cutting and pasting--something we learned to do as children, and playing with this art form will bring out the playful, happy child in you.
Where to buy materials for your SoulCollage® tarot journey:
You'll need 22 cards (5" x 8" mat boards) and protective clear bags, which you can buy here, along with glue and scissors: SoulCollage website shop
Or you can go here to buy 5" x 8" mat boards in various colors, which can be helpful if you want to bring in similar background colors that are found on classic tarot decks like Rider-Waite-Smith, as well as protective clear bags: Kaleidosoul website shop
You may want to start collecting images now so that you have plenty to choose from, or get together with friends or other SoulCollagers and share the bounty. Look for images in magazines (National Geographic, Smithsonian, spiritual and women's magazines are great sources), calendars, cards, and old illustrated books (I look for these at thrift shops and yard sales).
If you haven't taken an introductory SoulCollage class and want to learn the basics, you can take any of these online prerecorded courses:
Or look for a SoulCollage® workshop in your area here: SoulCollage® Workshops